Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1/14/2014

It's 7:50pm and I am in bed! Which is great because for two nights now, I've gotten six hours of sleep. So tonight I'm going to try to make up for that. 
I am SUPER tired-my job was pretty taxing today, and I really worked my back this morning. So, I am both physically and mentally tired. 
I am awfully proud of myself though. I ate according to plan today, although I only had four meals on account of going to bed so early and eating my first meal at 7:30am. 
I intended to look at my meal plan tonight but I simply do not have the energy. I will look at it tomorrow and also add it to myfitnesspal.com. 
Also tomorrow I plan on taking before pics and entering the transformation contest on bb.com. At first I only wanted to enter to try and win. But now I want to enter just to be surrounded by people who are doing the same thing I'm doing. Also, I want to enter to transform MYSELF. That's the real prize, regardless of if you win anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment