Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 3

I had a good day today!  I'm not sure that meals 4 and 5 counted as following my plan because I ate at Green Bowl. What a LONG day tho. 
Anyway, each time, I just had chicken, spinach, onion, and green peppers or carrots with sesame oil and 1/2 cup brown rice. I mean most of it qualifies as clean. I'm not sure about the sesame oil, but the bottom line is that it's not PERFECT.  perfect would have been eating what I eat EVERY DAY. It was just hard to decide to eat less tasty food when I could convince myself that the food I was about to eat was *just as clean*. It wasn't, lets be real. 
Anyway, I had quite the boost at the gym today. Some guy said he noticed my dedication...and basically said I should be seeing more changes. But I explained how its been so hard to stay on my diet-hard to even START because every time I think about staying on a clean eating plan for four months all I can think is, "Cake!"  But all in all, it was an encouraging discussion. What I got out of it is there's no reason to hold back or sabotage. 
So I'm ready to go for it. Commit to my diet and get mentally prepared for the road that lies ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment