Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9 My diet is impeccable.

I caught those words coming out of my mouth tonight as I was telling Amy about my progress. I almost couldn't believe what I had just said. I immediately questioned it...how could I be so BOLD? Impeccable is a strong word. But, no matter what my inner critic said, it's true. I have eaten what I am supposed to eat, when I am supposed to eat it. The only criticism is that I could eat more often. I am even eating BETTER than what I could be eating. I stopped doing the protein shakes because they are not preferable to whole foods.
Anyway, I had a great day today. I got up out of the COOLEST dream...I was falling through the sky at such a gentle pace that it had rocked me to sleep ( in my dream... Does anyone else sleep in their dreams?). Anyway, I had a productive day and I did two workouts: lifting in the am and Amy's class at night.
Every time I do Amy's class, I truly do not believe or give myself credit for how hard I worked. My inner critic will compare me to other people in the class, or say negative things and it makes it hard for me to accept that I left everything on the floor in that studio. But I did tonight! I killed BOTH of my workouts and I'm ready for tomorrow!

Hosted by Maybelle, who just tonight discovered the top of the refrigerator.


No comments:

Post a Comment