Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10. Legs Day!

Well, it's Thursday, and as the week wears on, it gets harder and harder to follow through with things because I wear myself out. So. Tonight I'm in bed early!
It's funny, there's that saying about how the gym is so full on Mondays but by Friday, it's pretty bare-I used to START on Friday and pat myself on the back for being the rare person at the gym on a Friday. It's funny, the ways I've lied to myself-but tomorrow I will know what it's like to go to the gym on the last day of my work week and a week's worth of morning workouts!
Today, I did legs. I have a really hard time getting out of the house in the morning because when I get up, I write, and I get kind of lost in it. Anyway, must have really worked my legs because by 2pm today I was ready for a nap.
And, I had such a nice surprise on my windshield when I left the gym! Some person wrote "have a great day! You ROCK!" On a piece of paper and stick it under my windshield. It made my day so much that I'm gonna do it to someone else.
I actually finally ate 6 times today!
Egg whites at 6am, bf 8:30, L11:30 mid meal 2:30 D 5 7:10pm egg whites because I was hungry and I did legs today so I need it.
As per usual, my diet is impeccable!
And the last icing on the cake today was that I got to hold a 4 month old baby, and he fell asleep in my lap. Great way to end the day. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment