Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30. I got a prize!

I've gotta write fast cause its past my bedtime, but I got my stuff in order today. A few things were a little out of whack because of my cheat day, and today, they were finally righted. Phew!
Anyway, I did my workout this morning and totally found my sweet spot in cardio. Yesterday, I was working way too hard. At least I shocked my body! Today, I ran at 5.0, and it's really a mental challenge more than anything else. I eventually found this rhythm and started envisioning walking across the stage and striking a pose like Amy did in October 2012. It made me feel strong and really made me keep going. But it was EASIER. Anyway, that was unadulterated joy. That place. Hope I get there again.
But the highlight of my day was when Amy surprised me with a gift for all my hard work! It's been exactly 1 month, exactly phase 1!!! It totally made my day and reminded me to make the time to celebrate. I am truly grateful for the awesome people in my life. And I need to PAY IT FORWARD! It meant so much to me that she thought of me...I wanna give that...well back first ;), but also...who can I reach out to, celebrate for? I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment