Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 32. I love Fridays.

Today was rough. I went to SLEEP around 11pm and woke up at 4:30am in order to get my workout in AND get to my 8am meeting on time. I wasn't in the best of spirits this morning and found myself forcing things and frustrated, which never works out.
It wasn't until I just got an unexpected pep talk from my coach that I really evened out. All day long, I was trying to relax, accept reality as it stands. But I found myself really getting critical of myself, in so many ways. I found myself in the fear of not being good enough, for what, I don't know. I just kept having little stretches of totally random anxiety. It probably had to do with lack of sleep.
But, and this is why I love my coach-she always says what I need to hear. Tonight she relayed a compliment from someone else which was so raw that it snapped me out of my self-inflicted lashings and helped me realize what a waste it is to not take stock of your own value.
Wow am I a lucky woman to have these people in my life. Not to mention, my am meeting was pretty uplifting and insightful too. I've been out of my comfort zone more often than I've been in it lately!
Well. Early to bed for me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment