Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25. Friday. Insert weak celebration here.

Every Friday I find myself more worn out than I can believe. All I want to do is lay on the couch and watch television.
That's where I'm at now, except I'm in bed because I have yoga in the morning.
I'm a little concerned that I won't have enough downtime this weekend. It will be filled with cooking, cleaning, working out and done projects of my own. But I really need some rest and relaxation. Hmmm. I can write while I cook at least.
Good day today. Found out my IDEAL time for arriving at the gym is 6:45am. I want to start the practice if wearing makeup every day, even though I think it is a colossal waste of time. But, the idea came to me when I had the thought: I brush my teeth before bed (as opposed to skipping it) because 3 whole minutes of brushing my teeth yields more benefits than 3 whole minutes of sleeping.
I think showing up looking polished every day is probably worth the 45 minutes to an HOUR that it takes me to shower, do hair and makeup. No. No, actually I don't think that. But NOT looking polished could hurt me sometimes. I'm too tired to do this anymore. I am getting my hair cut tomorrow! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment