Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16! It's 9pm and I am so happy to go to bed.

I had a great and busy day today.  I'm learning to stay on task a lot more, and use a simple trick I learned from a college student-when I think I can't do ANY work because I need a nap or I'm just having a hard time concentrating...well, this is a good time to do something that doesn't take much mental work, like preparing copies.
I realize that sounds simple, but it gives me a option that I never thought about before.
I ate well today, although not always on time (I was teaching classes and only got a ten minute break for one of my lunches, but it was minor)
I also drank a protein shake after Amy's class tonight (had two workouts today, back and bi's and then HIIT), because my legs are so sore that I thought I needed the extra protein.  No.  No that's not why I did it at all.  I did it because I was craving a shake, and I'm out of balance, and I figured that if I didn't give myself the shake it would create an even bigger imbalance.  So, I'm taking a hot shower and going to bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment