Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15. Sleep! I need sleep!

I stumbled upon a great idea last night, and it made it difficult for me to sleep.  I would say more about it, but I don't want to undermine any progress that I make in that general direction.
Today, I really wanted to go home and go to bed early because I have a full day tomorrow, with 2 workouts, but I had to get certain things done, and I am really working on my work ethic.
So.  There you have it.  My diet was impeccable today, and I killed it with my workouts. 
Let's see some Feminist Ryan Gosling for fun.
That's fun!

And it reminded me that the guy who originally creeped me out with his peptalk (he was saying "Suck my dick" over and over again, apparently to his weights), is still creeping me out.  While I was showering I came up with a little ditty I'd like to share.  It's not meant to hurt anybody's feelings, just meant to kind of make this creepy situation funny/silly.  Ready?  Here we go (to the tune of If You Sprinkle While You Tinkle):

While your leering is endearing,
When you're grunting like an ape,
Please take note that when I see you,
All I think about is rape.

Disclaimer: I am in no danger of being raped, and I am not afraid of him doing anything to hurt me.  But I absolutely do think about it when he is leering at me.  That's what happens That much is true.
It's like this:

Somebody needs to teach that guy how not to be creepy, and it ain't gonna be me. 
Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment