Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wahoo, Day 3 on the plan! Motto: Just Do It.

So it's 10:32pm and I was supposed to be sleeping 32 minutes ago.  I guess I need to keep this brief.
Here's what I ate:
9:30am 3 egg whites
Went to the gym.  Did this workout:
Went home 11:30am, drank protein shake, ate 5 egg whites and had a banana. 
2:30pm had 2 turkey muffins and a salad with good seasons balsamic vinaigrette and italian seasoning dressing.  (I feel like I would get further along on my diet if I skipped the salad dressing.  It tastes good, so I haven't let go.  Maybe that can be my goal for the next few days.  Get used to dry salad.)
6:00pm 6oz chicken breast, some cauliflower, a handful of grapes.

I'm pretty sure that's all I ate today.  Oh, I did have coffee before the gym, and I did have most of an Honest Tea today.

But, what's really exciting is I did some more prep work, read up some more on this program, and cooked some food.  I made 2 batches of turkey muffins...enough to last for 6 days (plus what I already have).  I also hard-boiled and peeled 10 eggs and made 5 ziplock bags with 2 egg whites each that I can just grab on my way out the door in the morning.  I also baked 2 yams and cut them up into appropriate serving sizes, and stored in ziplock bags.  But I'm thinking all that plastic probably has negative effects.  I should figure something else out.

In the meantime.  I wrote down my workout for tomorrow.  All I need to do is shower, finish this blog, set out my clothes and go to bed.

Tomorrow, I'm creating a vision board and making affirmations.  I just did a recording on my phone to motivate me to get out of bed on time.  That's actually really exciting to me (first of all, I wasn't sure if I knew how to do it) because I was just reading this thing that Brian Tracy wrote about Program Your Subconscious that repeated some things I've heard but have recently experienced success with.  So, now, to kill two birds with one stone, my alarm clock will be full of me hearing affirmations!  YAY!  Call me a nerd, but when I've got killer abs, I'll have the last laugh.  ;) Oh I almost forgot my motivating pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment