Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week ... I don't remember. But 32 days to go!

At the moment, I'm very tired and grumpy and hanging on to today's victory for five more minutes so I can write this and go to bed.

Here's the story:
I got terrible sleep last night. Terrible. I wanted to get up at 6am and run. Ha! What a joke.

I did however get up at 7:30am and "glorified walked" for 15 minutes. My goal wasn't to get in a hard work out, but to simply get in the habit of getting up and working out again.

I ate three meals:
8:30am breakfast
11:30am snack
2pm meal with kale shake

After that, I didn't have another opportunity to eat (it is now 10:23pm) because I was teaching.

I git very hungry and very tired and wanted nothing more than alcohol and pizza.

I did, however, look at my belly in the mirror and decided I wanted to keep it that way...so I didn't let the thoughts about Pizza Hut fester and grow. That's how they get ya.

Instead, I focused on wearing a bikini in public...something some people can do with no problem (although I don't know too many of those people) and how I want to look when I do it.

A 30 day goal is pretty motivating, I must say.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment