Thursday, July 12, 2012

Week 8, Day 4. 29 days to go!

I want to say I couldn't follow my plan today, but I know it's more empowering to say I chose not to.

I did get up and jog for 15 minutes.

My plan began unraveling at meal #2. My apple was bad from the inside out. I was SO upset about that.

I decided to go to Wegman's to get red lentil chili...my justification ess that I needed carbs because I didn't get my apple.

I was able to put off eating the chili for awhile, I thought maybe I would completely resist it! But around 2pm, I ate it.

I was SO TIRED by 12pm because u only got 5hrs of sleep last night, that my brain stopped working. I stopped being able to walk in straight lines. I stored being able to tell the correct time on a clock that is set ten minutes fast.

I couldn't concentrate.

All I really wanted at the end of the day was a glass of wine (or 3) while I read the Sandusky Freeh Report.

I could consider it a win that I managed to buy/consume exactly zero alcohol today.

I went to Wegman's at 6:45pm. I first ate a healthy portion of "honey bbq chicken" bc I figured it would help slow down the resr of the carnage.

Alvin and the Chipmunks movie was playing. I had the wokery food: two small pieces of sesame chicken (saturated in sugar, I know) coconut chicken, a little fried rice, a spring roll, a little macaroni and cheese (I'm a sucker for it) and one pierogie. Then most of a choc chip cookie. And a diet soda.

I can confidently say that I'm dehydrated and exhausted, so I plan on going to bed early and getting my day off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment