Friday, July 6, 2012

Week 7, Day 5. 36 days to pool-time!

Today I had the day off. I went fire a short little jog BEFORE breakfast at 9am. Man. I am supposed to be earthing breakfast at 7am and therefore running at 6am.
Whatever. I did it.

Then I ate breakfast around 9:30am, but didn't have lunch until 2pm (but I did have two coffees) and then I ate dinner at 5:30pm thinking I would be in bed early.

At 8:30 I went for another short little jog...maybe a half-hour. I wish it would rain!!! So humid!

Today was the first of 3 WHOLE DAYS of not working IN A ROW.

All I did today was eat, workout, and read. Tomorrow I might clean, write, workout, and visit the library. Maybe do some reverse engineering on this bikini body goal.

I know I should get up in time to go to Kerry's yoga class, but I just don't know if I will. I'm sure it would provide good pushups and lunges...and I know I'll feel amazing afterward...it's just that I know it's going to be tough and I'm going to wish I could leave 5 minutes into it.

I suppose I could reward myself with something awesome for going...like WINE!

Just a tease. No alcohol for me. I would love to buy a book, but I easily have 30 new books in my home I haven't read. That's insane. Maybe I'll buy myself some clothes. A shirt. A workout shirt, maybe? Maybe pants?

None of that excites me enough to promise myself that I will get up, work out, eat at 7am and then go to Kerry's class.

Honestly, the good feeling I get after her class is more motivating than shopping, but it comes from overcoming the HUGE obstacleof getting out of my own way.

What could I possibly reward myself with???

I cannot be trusted to go to Barnes and Noble and NOT buy something.

Maybe I could go see the horses.

Well, if I went (it's 11:30pm now) I would feel much MUCH closer to achieving my goal.

And, I could get up at 7am and eat...but the WHOLE POINT is to do intervals BEFORE eating and then let the calorie burn last the whole day.

Hmmmm. I need to get up at 6am and do a wind-sprint & pushup workout, then eat, then go to Kerry's class, then reward myself.

Buying a shirt it is. Maybe I'll go to Express. Maybe I'll window shop for bikinis. Maybe I'll wash my car.

Ooooh! Maybe I'll take pictures of myself, and do a wrap!

Or! I have a Designer's Den gift certificate I could cash in and get a facial! Ooooh, now I'm talking.

I've got to do the pictures regardless. It's time to have some accountability built in here.

All that and I forgot to mention that for dinner at 5:30, a burger with cheese and ketchup and a vancouver bun with onions and lettuce sounded sooooooooooo goooooooooood. I remembered the no fudging, no excuses routine and instead made chicken, with 2 pieces of ezekiel bread (but threw most of one away) and a piece of cheese and also some butter. Plus a salad (no dressing) and a kale shake with wheatgrass.

Can't wait to see my consistency pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment