Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 7, Day 1. Cheat day!

I went through lots of temptation this weekend. Went home to see my mom and brother and Alisha and the baby...managed to eat clean! Except my brother had potato chips and I ate a few, but walked away.

I brought my own food so that I would not be at the mercy of what was available. That was a good thing.

My mom is also learning a lot about nutrition, and that helps a lot. It helps to surround yourself with people who have similar goals.

Anyway, today I had Chick-fil-a...and I drank the milkshake first...that was a mistake. It made me feel so overloaded with sugar I actually left work at 2pm and slept until 730pm.

At that point, I got up and went to Wegman's for a sub and potato chips that I  could indulge in!  Yummy. I also had mac and cheese and an I've cream sandwich. Not TONS of foods though. I ate 1/3 of the sub, a little bag of potato chips, some mac and cheese, you get the picture. I was paying attention to how full I was feeling.

Now I am totally ready to eat clean again.

I'm feeling really THIRSTY and tired. Must have been a lot of salt in that food, and I must have with myself out this weekend. So, I'm gonna read my book and fall asleep.

It's Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn, and a total page turner. I'm pretty excited about the alone time.

I've got intervals to do before breakfast tomorrow, so hopefully I can get all rested. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment