Friday, June 22, 2012

Week 6, Day 5. I did great today!

Numbers are still going down and Amy has told me umpteen thousand times that weighing myself every day is probably going to lead to frustration, so I'm going to stop doing it, because I think she's right.

My new, more reliable measurement is trying on a pair of pants that are a little too small.

I had a great lifting session around 6pm tonight. I did squats/pushups, lunges/bicep curls, dead lifts (40lbs, 25 reps, 2sets)/chest press (40lbs, 12reps, 2sets), arabesques/pushups, tricep (stuff? Squatted and bent at the hips, 45° angle, put arms out behind me with 5lb weights, lifted til I couldn't do it anymore 2sets), calf raises, straight/medial/vfeet, pullups.

Then I came home and ate an egg white (one yolk) omelet cooked in coconut oil, a handful of nuts,  and some lightly cooked cabbage.

It's past bedtime, but I'm watching Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Hope it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment