Thursday, June 21, 2012

Week 6, Day 4. Busy day.

So, I woke up today with this schedule:
9am horse lesson
10:30am Be at work
11:15am Leave work for PSU job
2pm Arrive back at work, work til 9:30pm

I woke up tired. I weighed myself. 134.0. Same as yesterday.

*Sigh*

Had fleeting thoughts of giving up, then realized I totally wouldn't.

Didn't feel like going to the barn because I was feeling like it would tire me out. And I was already tired. And had to work for the foreseeable future.

But I went! And it was so Great! Beyond what I expected!  It changed the tone for the rest of my day and I ended up having a kick ass day.

I followed my plan, and I'm going to bed pretty hungry. I'm hoping I lose more weight than .6lbs this week. I work WAY too hard for that!

This is DEFINITELY inspiring me to eat 2 cheat meals next time, if I don't lose a significant amount of weight this week. IT WAS SO HARD TO TELL MYSELF NO!

Ah, then again, I know I won't make a move without Amy's go ahead. I'm just have to trust that tomorrow the scale will move.

No comments:

Post a Comment