Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Week 6, Day 3. Having doubts I messed up my cheat day because things are different!

So, I woke up this morning and weighed 134.6...only .6 pounds lighter than the day I weighed in after my cheat meal. I'm thinking, "WTF? I only ate ONE cheat meal, it was midday, AND I was meticulous about only eating half!" Half of the steak, half of the sweet potato fries, and half of the mashed potatoes! I also had a caesar salad, but I think I are half of that too.

Normally there's a sharp rise in numbers the day after a cheat meal and a pretty steady downward trend for 5 or 6 days afterward. I was really surprised that I wasn't back to 132.6 already. And a little concerned. It took SO.  MUCH.  RESTRAINT. to CHOOSE to ask for Amy's help. I don't want it to all be for nothing. Or worse, to have GAINED weight.

See, because intervals work their best to burn fat after you've depleted your grehlin hormone and then do intervals.

But Amy assured me I did a great job on my cheating. To be honest, part of me was HOPING I didn't eat enough, because that would mean that the NEXT time I felt like that, it would mean that I could go to Chick-fil-a guilt-free. Kind of.

Anyway, I had awesome amounts of energy today. I got a lot done, so that's got to be a good sign, right?

I took Amy's class and gave it my personal best. I've really got to start taking my iron supplements again, because I'm starting to think that my legs fatigue so quickly because mt blood is thin.

Or, maybe I'm normal and think no one else's legs get tired.

I did, however, vow to myself that instead of quitting because I think I might fall, that I let myself fall instead. So many times, I think, "This hurts, I can't do it!" And I give myself a break because it's painful and I think my leg is going to fatigue and fall out from under me. So, instead, I've noticed that voice and waited to fall.

I definitely have lost my balance several times in class. So...looks like I need some iron in my life. Anyway, I'm up too late because we had our fun coaching session tonight. Tonight we identified survival mechanisms, and it inspired me to rework my budget. Pretty fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment