Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week 6, Day 2. Thanking my lucky stars.

I am so thankful today that I talked to Amy last night when I wanted to eat Chick-fil-a out of house and home. I have no regrets about what I ate for my cheat day, and only weighed in one pound heavier and wasn't up all night with indigestion or guilt.

I had a full day today. I did manage to get up at 6am. I did my intervals.  Five on the elliptical, give on the stairmill. But, committing to getting up that early means giving up extended dreamtime. I really enjoy relishing in my dreamland state, and I wish I could have slower starts in the morning, but there's too much that I want to do.

Ooooh. That could be my one day a week reward!

Anyway, I feel super skinny and better prepared to deal with another massive craving/attack.

Now I've got to go to bed.
Up early again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment