Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week 3, Day 7. Ate clean, tomorrow is my mini-vacation!

It's LATE again, so I'll make it quick.
I got weird sleep last night, but I got up and went for a little run before breakfast anyway. Just a half hour, just to get used to working out before breakfast.

But, that meant I didn't eat breakfast until 10:30ish. I'm pretty sure it's important to eat AT THE SAME TIMES EVERY DAY. But I did my best with it. I'll do better tomorrow, and the next day, even.

After I ate my second meal, I fell asleep waiting for my friend to come over to house sit while I'm gone. Really, I just want someone to keep Maybelle company. ;) I'm a certified cat lady now, hahaha.

The nap was really nice, but I woke up with a headache, which might have been caffeine-related, but I managed not to have any coffee today!

Anyway, I ate clean UNTIL I had a bag of dried cranberries, almonds, and sunflower seeds in front of me. I ate them until they were gone.

I think I was triggered into stress-eating because I knew I was going to see The Avengers and I wouldn't have the right amount of time to est a 4th meal AND I would have to resist soda and popcorn. That stressed me out, I think. I let myself eat mindlessly.

The cranberries were quite a treat, and I'm sure that didn't help my runaway train of eating. All said and done, it was probably 1,000 calories. Maybe 1500. Yikes. I don't like admitting that.

But I saw The Avengers and it was awesome! Best movie...maybe ever. Except maybe for The Wizard of Oz. Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm all prepped food wise for tomorrow and eating clean, and then I can CHEAT on Tuesday!!! I'm so excited to stay at the inn!

One thing I did make sure I did was take my shot of vinegar. I never did that regularly, but I'm finding it really does keep you balanced. I'm going to try to do it daily. See what it does for me.

Ok, well that's all! Celebrating tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment