Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 3, Day 6. Long day.

I was too busy watching a movie to go to bed at a normal hour last night, and I appear to be repeating the pattern tonight, so quick blog.

I got up and ran before work today! Yay! So I got to buy myself colored pencils from Michaels!

I ate clean today except I did have almost half of a diet pepsi to keep me awake on my trip home.

Really don't have much to say except I have a lot of work to do before I get to stay at Bald Eagle.

Well I can say that I'm getting used to eating clean. Twice this week, I ate tuna out of the can. I'm feeling SKINNY AGAIN! Today I weighed 132.0, down two pounds from yesterday, but I don't expect that to last.

Tonight I'm detoxing with vinegar so that the diet pepsi doesn't screw with my system all night. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment