Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week 2, Day Three. I did what I could do.

It's 8:07pm and all I want is sleep.

I did great today up until 4pm. At that point, I openeda container of roasted salted almonds and I just never stopped. 2,200 calories later, the container was empty. I was avoiding making huge amounts of copies. 

So, tomorrow, I may wake up at the same weight, which is 137.8lbs. More than I've weighed in a LONG time.  But Amy said something really important to me today, and that was, "Accept where you are right now."

Honestly, after everything that has been going on in my life, I was just finished with today. I did have some wine. I hate admitting that, but it's true.

And when I got home, I had an I've cream cone.

My small success is that I did NOT go to Chick-fil-a. I really wanted to. But I know I'm going to wake up tomorrow feeling very pleased with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment