Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 2, Day 4. On track today!

I'm so tired. It's 12:22am.

All I have to say is that I weighed 136.5 today, even after eating all those almonds!

And I forgot to mention that I was sore from my bear runs on Saturday until today. On Sunday I was so sore I couldn't even move properly. Oh it was bad!

Now I'm thinking I'm coming down with something. I seriously fell asleep at 8:30pm last night and did not get up until 9am today. Now I'm all sneezy and worn out.

Well, all I had to eat today was:

Eggs (4 whites, one yolk) for breakfast

I had Green Bowl for lunch: 6oz chicken, a bunch of vegetables, and one scoop of sesame oil and almost a cup of brown rice.

My protein shake, apple, and peanut butter at 7pm

Oh, and I had a cup of coffee from Saints at 1:30pm. I had a headache and thought it would help. And it did! I ran into one of my favorite people and heard all kinds if good news from her. It even inspired me to get in touch with this trainer for horseback riding lessons.

I worked until 10:15pm tonight, just with things I needed to wrap up, and I desperately wanted beer or food. But then I remembered that this feeling of tired, hungry irritation is temporary, and if I can get through it, the rewards will be mine. Soon.

So I did.  I had my tea and made a new chart, and now I'm going to bed.

I'm hoping to get a workout in tomorrow.

I want to get up early enough to do my morning pages too.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment