Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week 2, Day Two. Reset.

Well folks, I fell of the wagon. Hard.

It turns out, my roommate moving out was incredibly stressful.

I thought I had a handle on the stress until Sunday evening when I hung out with a friend until 11pm or so.

I totally forgot that it was a priority to go to bed by 9pm. By virtue of hanging out with someone, I abandoned my weight loss mission.

So, Monday I woke up late, couldn't write my morning pages and went off to a training.  I didn't have time to eat breakfast or pack anything.

They treated us to lunch at a restaurant, and I couldn't pass it up. I had a crabcake and fries.

I desperately needed, at the end of the day to talk through the stress I was feeling. All my triggers kicked in. I wanna eat, I wanna smoke a cigarette, I wanna drink.

I tried to write it out, but it was taking too long. Eventually I  turned to party mode and had one too many glasses of wine, and woke up this morning NOT feeling refreshed.

Today was another day of eating food that will not help me lose weight.  In fact, at 9pm, I went to Chick-Fil-A and got a chicken sandwich, fries and a milkshake. Granted, it was delicious, but it's gonna stick.

So, for tonight, I need to get rested and get back on track for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment