Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 5! Complete!

I was so into my Martha Beck book I almost forgot to write my blog.
Short blog today because I'm tired, but I will soon have totally undisturbed sleep, because I will soon have my own apartment!
So, hopefully I can get to bed sooner than 11pm and up earlier than 7am, which will be great for 6am workouts.

Anyway, the story of today is that I followed my plan, except that I wanted to get up at 5:30am and do pops, but I didn't.

I ate the way I am supposed to, and I really wanted to take a nap when I got out of work today, but instead I went for a short jog. I've got to get in the habit of doing some kind of exercise every day, and making sure I blog every day.

And, I have a great motivator to stay on track...my stay at the Nature Inn! Very much looking forward to it.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment