Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 1, Day 2. I don't feel like blogging.

I don't feel like doing this, but I'm doing it because, as I mentioned yesterday, it is crucial to my success.

So, here's how today went. I didn't get up and go to the gym. I was tired when my alarm clock went off. This is an excuse. It tricked me today, but it won't trick me forever.

I finally rolled out of bed at 7:15am. I ate the breakfast on my plan, minus the banana.

I made myself a pb&j because I have been craving them and didn't want to go back on my plan without satisfying that urge.

Plus, I knew I would be in a school ALL DAY today. I wanted to make sure I didn't feel unsatisfied with my meal, and I knew I couldn't exactly cook a burger there. But...now that I think of it, there were definitely ways around that...if I WANTED to find them.

But here's the thing. This nausea that I am experiencing is real.

I keep saying that I'm making excuses to not eat healthy, but when I ate my lunch today, all I wanted was bready food.

Then I went in search of a slice of pizza. But when I started eating it, I felt absolutely ill. At 11am, I felt SO crappy. Headache, tired, and nauseous.

I finished my day at the school, had therapy, which went SO FAST, and had to cancel my appt to get my taxes done because I couldn't get my W-2 form from Macy's.

But it was ok, because I was SO TIRED. I literally came home, warmed up in the bath tub, and laid in bed. And I've been here ever since, happy as a clam.

I did get out of bed to eat the second slice of pizza that I couldn't eat at lunch. And then I had a tuna fish sandwich.

But I have been dozing ever since, and I'm sure I will have no problem sleeping tonight.

I weighed in at 131.8 today, by the way. And my triceps and abs are sore from Kerry's class...which is always a good feeling. Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment