Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week 22 Day 7. Decent day.

I had a strange night last night. I slept until 1pm on Saturday, and that was GREAT. Then I eventually went to the gym and did my laundry, then went straight to work.

I was worried that I would have trouble falling asleep, but I totally didn't. Unfortunately I woke up at 4:30am ready to take on the world. Only, I couldn't think of something to reasonably tackle at 4:30am.

So, I got some much-needed reading done, and eventually fell back to sleep in a wonderful kind of way.

At 7am.

Which means I skipped the gym.

I crawled out of bed at 9:57am, and I was supposed to be at work at 10am.  So, I certainly didn't get to live up to my goal of always leaving my house looking my best.

Anyway, I ate well all day.  But I was on such a hurry to there, I forgot to weigh myself. I never forget that! I love my data!

Anyway, so I got to work, and immediately got some Saints' coffee. I would have been better off if I hadn't, but I turned out ok.

I ate three clean meals  despite REALLY wanting some french toast or pancakes.

I did then drink another coffee later. But I managed to say no to the donuts!

After work, I skipped the gym again. I told myself something like, "I'm tired" "It doesn't really matter if I go tonight" "I don't have time".  All of which is just my brain saying, "I don't feel like it, so I'm going to convince you it's ok."

I did, however, get some groceries and de-cluttered my room.

That felt awesome. Now I'm going to read until I fall asleep, and hit the gym before work in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment