Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week 22, Day 6. Getting back in my routine.

I slept until 1pm today. It was  great and I needed it. I just wasn't prepared for how much I would want to CONTINUE laying around after I woke up.

I finally, after making breakfast and sipping my tea, AND reading my book, I finally decided to get my ass to the gym. I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO.

I also had to do my laundry, and I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO.

But, I knew I just had to get the ball rolling, as Amy would say.

The summary is that I ate clean all day long, with the exception of getting coffee before work, and I did 20 pops...quality pops! I could even still run at 9mph!

Tomorrow my goal is to get to the gym before breakfast, eat clean all day, and be in bed by 9:30am.

I've got an early morning monday, and I want to get back into working out before breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment