Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wow, I Haven't Written in 15 Days. Week 14? I don't even know.

For the past three days, I've been dealing with really upsetting news.  I haven't decided if I'm going to write about something so personal on such a public blog. 

What I can say is that while it was upsetting, it was also for the best.  It might as well have been that my best friend left to join the circus and I was the last to know.

Now, I just have to figure out how to let this be fuel for my weight loss.  I went on a two-day hiatus from my plan just because of the sheer shock of the whole thing.  I just couldn't process anything.  Then, the level of betrayal just kept rising, and I smoked a cigarette.

Today was hard, but tomorrow will be easier, and the day after that will be even easier, and pretty soon, I will have my stars lined up and I will be cranking through pounds like I'm built for it.

This pretty much sums it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment