Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 13, Day 3. Has it really gone that fast?

It's 9:31pm and I am writing a quick post to say that I am determined to catch up on my sleep tonight. I feel totally back on track with the program, and the only thing that is making it difficult is my sleep schedule.

So, I took two Advil PMs and my plan is to peruse this magazine (which is probably going to be published at the end of this post) before I visualize my success.

Today I had a great day, I ate clean, except for a cup of coffee (convinced myself I needed it because I woke up groggy). At 5:30pm, I did Amy's Peak Your Physique class, and I really tried to squeeze everything I could out of my body.

Tomorrow, Amy already gave me a plan for my before-breakfast workout. Tomorrow I am totally going to make this happen. 6am wake up!


No comments:

Post a Comment