Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 15, Day 3. I've got to write more often!

Today I finally got up at 7am, like I've been meaning to for a couple of weeks now. Part of what woke me up was raging hunger. I had a hard time eating anything yesterday, just because of anxiety. Today was better.
So today was pretty good. I have to remember to visualize every morning when I get up and every night when I go to bed. I forgot about that this morning. I really just wanted to write down my dreams, but I couldn't remember anything.

Anyway, so I made it through work, and went to Amy's class. It was a different routine, and some of the moves were damn near impossible.

There's this one move where you put your hands down on the floor and try to jump from side to side. I could barely do it. But there was another move that was so much fun. You rolled yourself up to standing. Everyone laughed and had a great time with that one.

I had a hard time keeping up tonight, just like this blog is lacking some pep. I'm just feeling a little down, but I'm sure it will pass.

For fun, here's a picture of my sweaty self after Amy's kickass class.


No comments:

Post a Comment