Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 18, Day 2! Pictures!

I haven't written in a week. Mainly because I was in a rut. I was crashing mid day, having 10 chocolates, and on some days, even getting donuts from Dunkin' Donuts. I didn't really gain, I only went up as high as 132.5, which is amazing to say!

So this week, Amy got me remotivated by changing things up. On MWF I have double workouts. One before work, and one after work, then on TRS, I don't work out. That's more to it than that, but that's about the jist of it.

Anyway, I did great my first two days! Now, I just need to get up at 545 tomorrow so I can get my workout in and eat by 7am.

And I decided to take pictures again, because it's been awhile, and my roommate could help with that.

I'm kind of in this place where I have forgotten that I lost 15 pounds. I almost feel like I look the same as I did before I lost that 15 pounds. It's a very strange place to be.

It's not unless someone tells me that I *believe* that the weight did not creep back up on me. I don't quite know what to make of it.

It also makes visualization of seeing my belly muscles that much harder. But, I'm just gonna fake it til I make it.

Here's my pics!









No comments:

Post a Comment