Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 17, Day 2. Bad day.

Today, I felt bad. I was overly tired, my sleep was interrupted, and the last place I wanted to go was work.

I have so many other things to take care of!

I tried to sleep more, but the balance  between enough sleep and eating on time got to me. So I got up and ate.

I spent my entire day avoiding things. It was exhausting.

Finally, at 4pm, I ate a mini Mr. Goodbar. Then I ate 4 more. Then I vowed to stop.

Did some more work.

Then I ate another Mr. Goodbar. Then I ate another 4.

Then I realized I wasn't going to be able to finish a project before class. Irritating!  And, I realized how late it was, and that I didn't have time to cook my food before class.

So I decided to go to Panera. This had more to do with self-medicating with food than time restraints.

I had the sierra turkey sandwich and the creamy tomato soup.
But I didn't even get to enjoy it/dive head first into the dizzying taste of carbs and fat, because of time.

Extremely irritating.

So I had a diet pepsi too.

I also got a parking ticket. $15. Ugh.

So, I may have prevented myself from seeing 129 this week.

To remedy this, I am going to bed and getting rested.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment