Thursday, October 27, 2011

Week 22, Day 4.

So, I can't believe it's been a month since Amy put me on my 2 a day workouts!

I've really lost my focus. For the past 6 days I've just disregarded my diet and workouts.

Oh no.

I just realized that the reason I'm not gaining anything pounds wise us because I'm sure I'm losing muscle mass.

Crap.

But, I've made the decision to get back on track, no matter how I feel, no matter how stressed out I am, no matter what.

I am still around 130-131, but I REALLY need to respect my diet and workout schedule. 

Tomorrow, I will eat clean.  I would like to work out too, so I will have to get up at 7am to get to the gym and then I can make my breakfast at work. I definitely need to lift some weights and do some serious cardio.

And, I will have to start blogging more regularly to keep myself accountable.

Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment