Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 15, Day 5. Quick post.

Today, I took a personal day to get my head screwed on straight. Really, I just stayed in bed all day, trying to make up for all the sleep I've ben cheated out of.

I think it worked. I remembered that I have a pretty big goal to move to San Diego in two years, a trip to plan to visit my friend Paula in England, and a trip to California in December.

Writing down what I wanted to accomplish really helped me focus on myself.

I've always known that where you put your attention is what you'll end up with, but I was having a hard time redirecting my attention. Once I got started, it really wasn't all that hard.

Today I didn't work out, and I didn't eat at the right times.

I ate my first meal at 11:30am. Still having a hard time with appetite, but it's slowly coming back. Ate my next meal at 5pm.  Chicken, rice, vegetables...but it was sporadic because I was at work, just taking bites here and there.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I am STILL drinking coffee in the morning, and I have gotten into the habit of drinking it while I'm working at Green Bowl because it helps me move faster...and sometimes I don't know how I get through the shift without it.

My last meal was probably at 8pm. I had eggs again. I meant to eat some peanuts but I never did. And I didn't easy a fat with my second meal either.

Amy told me today she wants to tweak my plan so I can lose faster, which I didn't think was possible. I think I'm not losing more than a pounds a week because I have been inconsistent.

And I have totally fallen off track with drinking enough water.

So. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to get back on track.  I'm not sure I can give up the coffee just yet, but I can certainly eat before 12pm.

But I picked up another shift at Green Bowl for the Alabama game, so I did not prioritize working out.

Sometimes I have to pick a priority: lose weight or make money. For tomorrow, I chose money because I need the extra cash that comes from working on football weekends.

So, I'm going to try to get solid sleep tonight, and have an enjoyable morning before I go into work at 10:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment