Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 13, Day One! Visualization.

Today was a good day. I went to bed thinking about my goal...fitness competition...and I woke up thinking about it, too!

Unfortunately, I got really terrible sleep.  I took a nap earlier in the evening because I was so tired, and off course I couldn't wake up out of it. So, I didn't fall asleep until maybe 2:30am, and I let mt alarm go off from 7am to 8:20am. I see a familiar habit starting again. 

I used to constantly wake up with just enough time to wash my face, brush my teeth and run out the dour for work.  It's not something I want to slip back into.

So tonight, I am going to make it easy for me to accomplish this goal:
Run up fraser hill 20 times before breakfast.

In order to do that, I need to GO TO BED!  It's probably the thing I do the least-go to bed on time.

This visualization exercise just had me so excited and filled with energy, not just for this goal, but for all my wild dreams.

For example, today I started thinking about finding ways to make $16,000 do I can go on a STAR trip with Martha Beck.

Anyway, before I go off to bed, here's what I'm able to imagine my abs looking like soon:

I hope that image inserted itself in the right place.

Soon, I will be able to envision my abs looking like this:

Oh, and I also need to work on running a little more because I want to run in the Women's Resource Center's 5K on September 18th and I want it to be the best time I've ever had. Since I have 3 weeks to work toward it, and I've been doing more hill work, I should be able to do it. My fastest time might be 28 minutes, so it's not like I am a speed demon by any stretch.

Alright! Those are my goals. Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment