Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 10, Day 4. I HAVE A 6AM WAKEUP!

Ok, short blog tonight.
I saw 136.6 today! I was actually nervous when I got on the scale...scared that I hadn't gotten something quite right, and that I was stuck on 137 again. But no! There it was, the number I had hoped to see so many times, on Thursday! That means I should see 135 by Saturday, if not before!

I was so inspired by my number that when I went to the gym I did my Pilates class AND did some high intensity interval work on the Stairmill. I really wanted to increase  my likelihood of seeing 135 (maybe even tomorrow, but that's asking a lot).

Today Amy gave me a supplement (BCAA) for short. Something Chain Amino Acid. She also asked me if I could do Fraser Hill runs at 6am, before I eat and carry on with my day.

I know (or at least I believe it to be true-i hope I remember this correctly) that you get the most bang out of your buck if you do your interval cardio BEFORE BREAKFAST. I had been slipping. Amy hauled me right back up to where I need to be.

So tomorrow, I am waking up at 5:45am, getting to the gym by 6am, warming up, and running those hills. The only tricky part is that I have to be ready to give a presentation at 8:30am. So...I need to be done with my workout and stretch by 7am.

I will have to be able to eat, take a shower, and pack my food for the day all by 8:15am, which is the absolute latest I can leave the house.

Looks like I'm getting up at 5:30am.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment