Monday, July 25, 2011

Week Nine! Day One!

I know people are probably expecting pics with this post, but I'm not going to take pics until Wednesday, because I'm waiting for my cheat day results to come in.

And I thought I'd mention that I wasn't able to blog for one reason or another for the past couple of days, but that doesn't mean that I fell off the wagon!

In fact, I'm doing pretty awesome!

I was absolutely thrilled to see 137 after YEARS of not being able to get below 140, and my cheat day was exquisite. It started with sleep I desperately needed. I got up and ate as soon as I could, and then gathered my things to head to the pool. That took me forever, because I had these visions of lounging poolside all day, just reading, snoozing, and swimming.

The pool was fantastic. No one else was there, the water was so warm, and the air was perfect. I basically splashed around in the pool like an excited toddler just discovering the wonders ofwater. I was kind of embarrassed fire myself for the way I was acting (not like a 31-yr-old female), but it didn't stop me. I mean, who could even see me, and even if they could, do I give a crap?

Clearly not.

So I bounced around in the pool and pretended that I was in San Diego, and it was my own private pool. I needed to get my creative juices flowing about how I was going to get there, after all!

Anyway, fantastic as it was, the pool was, short-lived. I just had too much to accomplish, and I was starting to get anxious because I hadn't started on it yet.

The first thing on my list was to go tanning. So I did that, then showered, put on make up, did my hair and went out for my first meal!

It was a Wegman's turkey sub with potato chips and it was fantastic, but not enough. I made up for the small sandwich with two servings of potato chips, hahahaha. They were soooo good.

Anyway, then I went shopping. My only plan was to get a new swimming suit. Mine is old and the elastic is failing. This took me all day, and I never even found one suit that I wanted to try on.  Finally at 7:45pm, I thought, "oh my god, you have to tear yourself away from this, because if you don't, thought not going to get to eat your other cheat meal!

I  tore myself away, but I didn't know if I should eat that late. I was starting to panic. Just then, Amy texted me...so I asked her if I should skip my 2nd meal.

I was so afraid the answer would be yes.

But no! Amy not only told me to eat and enjoy, she also told me to have a blizzard or something else really high in sugar and fat.

Naturally, I did.

So, my cheat day was fantastic. My second meal was 5 Guys with an Oreo Blizzard and 5 or six bites of Wegman's cheesecake.

It was grand.

However, today I had to deal with the aftermath. My weight went from 137.4 (which I have worked so hard to achieve) all the way up to 141! Can you believe that!!!

I was a little scared, so I worked my ass off today. I did 20-count 'em 20-bear runs this am.  Then I ate super-clean all day, and after work I went to a killer Kerry class (taught by Jess).

But now I'm exhausted and just curious about what tomorrow will bring.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment