Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week Nine, Day Four. I'm exhausted.

I thought that getting lots of extra sleep and taking it easy on Wednesday would cure me of this super-exhausted state I've been in.

It has not.

Today I weighed in at 137.8, which is higher than last week, but close enough that I'll take it. Then I went for a run. I was surprisingly not that sure after taking Amy's class. After I took it last week, I was sore for DAYS! But anyway, I decided to go for an easy run and that would be it for working out today.

So, that's what I did, and then I ate breakfast. Amy suggested that I start weight-training today and gave me a really simple routine to follow that included bear runs on the elliptical.

I must say, I killed it. I don't know if I killed the strength-training part because I was pretty careful with how far down I would bend. I was a little worried about injuring myself. But I made it thru just fine.

So I ran at 7:30, ate at 8:30, then ate at 11 and worked out at 11:30. By the time I was done, it was time to shower and go to work. I ate my next meal at 1:45pm.

After that was when I started to go downhill. I was standing in a coworker's doorway, just breaking out in a sweat, yet I was in a comfortable part of the building, and if anything, I'm always cold. I was having these awful flashes of heat that actually made me dizzy.

Anyway, I toughed it out, even though all I wanted was to go home and go to bed.

I ate my last meal at 5:15...fish, asparagus and broccoli. I got even more tired and finally it was time to go home.

Today was a tough day, and I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get to the bottom of this. I'm tied of feeling under the weather.

I would write more, I'm sure more stuff happened today, but I just don't have the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment