Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week Four, Day TWO!

I had an AWESOME day today!

First of all, I weighed in at the lowest weight I've had so far!  That was very exciting after a disappointing Week Two and Week Three.

It also came off the tail of a weekend where I still "ate clean" but I didn't eat when I was supposed to and got my body all out of whack.

It is also an awesome day because I am in LOVE with this kitten.  I've decided to move in order to keep it.  I have absolutely no clue how I plan on doing that, but I will figure it out.

Having this kitten has actually made it easier to stay on my plan.  It's amazing how much stress I feel in one day, and when I come home to Crazypants Miss Maybelle, I just can't help but be relieved of my stress!  She's helping me type right now. :)

Anyway, I am so impressed with myself that I made it to Week Four of some kind of eating plan, and although I haven't been perfect, that hasn't really been the point.  The point has been to build a habit, and I can feel that I am doing that.

Speaking of habits, my focus this week is sleep.  So.  It is 10:30pm. I must quit and go to bed.

FYI, I had a 42 minute jog this morning, and ate 4 clean meals.  We'll see what tomorrow looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment