Monday, January 6, 2014

1/6/2014

All in all, I'd have to say, I've had a successful first day!  Things weren't perfect, and I definitely didn't hit all my goals, but I feel really good about today. 
I was underprepared for food today because I was having too much fun on Sunday. Tomorrow I'm in practically the same boat except I don't have any cottage cheese. 
Today I ate:
Meal 1-3/4 cup egg whites
Meal 2-3/4 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal (measured dry) 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 serving almonds. 
Meal 3-3.5 oz chicken, 1+cup Wegmans spring mix, 2T salad dressing, 1/2 yam, 1/2 pat butter 
Meal 4-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 apple, 1/2 serving almonds 
Meal 5-repeat meal 3
Meal 6- 6oz cod 8 asparagus stalks (pan fried in olive oil (not the best way to prepare cod. However, it was nothing short of delicious.)

I didn't have any treats today. I am currently drinking my glutamine, which became a nice bedtime routine for me awhile back. 

I didn't get to the gym as early as I would have liked today, but I got my whole workout in, so that makes me very happy. 

My successes today were being in bed by 8:30 even though I didn't get home until 7:45pm and still did the dishes and cooked cod. Also, it's a success that I went the whole day without having one of my designated treats!

Tomorrow, my goals will be the same: stick to my routine. Get up at 5, get to work by 8, get to bed by 8. 



No comments:

Post a Comment