Sunday, January 5, 2014

1/5/2014

I crossed a new hurdle today. In the vein of making a change, I decided to eat something within the limits of my plan when I went out to eat. 
It was hard, but I did it. I had a grilled chicken salad with oil and vinegar. Granted, there was cheese and fries on the salad, but for the first week, I am allowing some wiggle room. 
As I go along the program I will make adjustments. The plan is to build on small successes. Tonight's dinner was definitely a success. 
Tomorrow's meals are ready. At least, the ones that require some prep. I still need to do some food prep tomorrow night. Like hard boiled eggs, turkey muffins, kale shakes. Although I feel like the kale does better things for me when I don't drink it like a shake. But sometimes you've just got to do a liquid meal for time. I certainly don't have time to chew on kale 4 times a day. 
My goal this week is to be in bed by 8pm, lights out by 9pm. Tonight I made it in bed by 8:13pm. That's pretty good. Now I need to read and go to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment