Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week 3 Day 3

I am STILL so tired. But maybe after today I'll have rested enough. 
I did my first two-a-day in a long time today. Unfortunately, because I slept in, all my meals were off. So by the time I got to Yoga Power Pump (or some combination of those words) I was CRANKY. it was a bad mood and attitude I just couldn't shake. I tried all kinds of mental tricks. But all I kept thinking about was everything that irritated me: I couldn't hear her instructions over-thru the music, I wasn't accustomed to the moves and I couldn't do them at the "right" pace, my muscles were burning out fast and I felt like a quitter, my face was sweating and I didn't have a hand towel, just a bath towel, my hair kept getting in my eyes and flopping all over. GAH! I was so frustrated. It wasn't until after class that I realized I was probably experiencing LOW BLOOD SUGAR. That usually is what it makes me feel like. 
I had a goal of being in bed by 8:00pm so I could SLEEP more. But by the time I ate, went to Wegmans, ate again, did the dishes, prepped some food...it was after 9pm. 
And here it is, 10:03pm. I could keep writing, but I know...it's more important to shut down. Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment