Monday, July 1, 2013

Day one down!

I'm fifteen minutes behind schedule so ill make this fast. I had a great day today! It didn't start off great because I didn't have my stuff ready. This morning was a hassle to get out the door. 
But, I made it out the door, and once my pre-workout kicked in, I was doing great!
I ate on time all day and incorporated a snack that makes me SO happy: cottage cheese and strawberries. I didn't know I could do that!
It's my midday meal, so it breaks up the monotony of the chicken. 

But what I've found most helpful is that IT IS really the messages that you tell yourself that make all the difference. I can't BELIEVE I've waited this long to have the guts to commit to a program. But I suppose if you don't identify what's holding you back...well, you can't fix it. 
I've identified it. 

So I'm reminding myself every day they I CAN do this and I AM doing it. 
I'm also remembering to behave like I already have a low body fat % and can wear a bikini with pride. That helps. 

Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment