Sunday, December 30, 2012

Getting over the hurdles T minus 1 day

Today is my first shot at daily blog posts from my phone, my bed that take less than ten minutes. I can already tell you I avoided it pretty tough.
But here is a rundown of my day. I stayed up pretty late last night because...well because I was avoiding things. I was watching Breaking Bad and decided to fall asleep on the couch. Bad idea.
Anyway, today I got up at 11am and felt like a loser for staying up so late and sleeping in so late, so I immediately set out to right that.
I've been feeling kind of sick lately,with a sore throat and all, but I also know my apartment is very dry, so I boiled some water and immediately felt some relief.
I started reading my Chalene Johnson book immediately and got through a few chapters today, but I didn't accomplish half of what I set out to do...
Oops! Rule #1 I learned from Amy is to celebrate the POSITIVE! So, what I did was read 3 chapters in Chalene's book, buy some more groceries, take a nap try out some new apps on my phone, make a to do list, try to print competition pics for my vision board (center closed at 8pm, darn it!) read some Seth Godin at Barnes and Noble, and descale the Keurig.
Tomorrow I plan on following through on making my meals, a behavior checklist, taking pics and creating a Bronze Goddess vision board, creating my affirmations, and creating a measurement chart.
I had a goal of drinking 4 30oz bottles of water today, and I got two today. We will do better tomorrow.
Finally, this keyboard is really difficult to use at the moment. I was so much better at Swype! Well, anyway. I can give myself credit for doing my blog, just not in less than ten minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment