Saturday, September 1, 2012

One week of lifting complete!

I don't have much time to write, as it's 9:47pm and I wanted to be sleeping by 10pm, but I'm LEARNING SO MUCH!

One, being on vacation has allowed me to eat at 3 hour intervals.  I never get cravings.  Period.  End of story.  Now, maybe that's temporary, but it's wonderful.  I know what I'm going to eat, and I eat it.  I'm so glad I learned that.  I didn't realize how detrimental it was to get too hungry before.

Two, I got up at 6:13am this morning.  I'm so happy about that fact.  I easily could have slept for two more hours, but it's a habit I want to have to be up between 5am and 6am every morning.

Three, I'm gonna have wicked arms in no time.

Four, I keep sneaking fat into my diet.  First it was with the salad dressing, then it was by cooking my kale with a TB of sesame oil at Green Bowl.  I'll stop doing that.

Five, I don't know how I'm going to NOT work out.  I want to do a recovery run tomorrow morning, but it's against the plan.  The plan is to rest.  But I don't want to.  I'm afraid that I will lose momentum.

Well, I suppose I just have to DECIDE not to lose momentum. 

Alright.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment