Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week 5, Day 6. I didn't have a beer.

My main comment of that I really wanted alcohol after my 8.5 hour ordeal with dish network.

I ended up canceling my order before anything was installed, so that saved the day.

I was afraid that getting cable would make it harder for me to be productive and move toward my goals. I was probably right. I think I'm just gonna keep my Netflix and get internet service. That's a nice balance.

Anyway. I had to talk myself out of it several times, but then a skunk sprayed right outside my apartment, so I had to get out of the apartment. My plan was to walk downtown and have a beer. But once I started walking, I felt good, and 20 minutes later, I felt incredibly tired. All I wanted was my bed.

I inadvertently learned another way to avoid drinking out of stress. Yay.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment