Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 3, Day 2. I'm up late.

Amy told me to keep today SUPER CLEAN! So I did. It was hard. I DID eat 7 roasted salted almonds while I was waiting for meal#4 to heat up. I'm starting to incorporate raw vegetables into my diet. I really prefer them cooked. Fried, even. :)

Today I had raw broccoli with one meal. I can add celery and cauliflower easily. It's just SO MUCH TASTIER raw with dip! Especially celery. But hey. That's not how you see your belly muscles.

Here's my day in a nutshell 6am-7am: hit snooze button. 7:15am-8:15am gym...did 15 pops. 10 on the elliptical and 5 on the stairmill (and those were killer!

Then 9am-9:30pm, I worked, with an hour of delivering posters for the 4k4koan at lunchtime.

I wanted to do some lifting, but that never happened. Got to get some sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment