Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week Seven, Day Two! I saw 139 today!!!

Today was rough.
I am still emotionally depleted.  It was all I could do today to pretend to care about anything.
I did, however, get up-almost on time.  I was having a really strange dream that I don't understand.  I was eating a live groundhog...just biting into her (?) buttocks and taking a bite.  Only, the groundhog was made of cake, and it didn't seem to mind me eating it.

I woke up REALLY hungry, which doesn't surprise me, because I didn't get to eat all of my meals yesterday.  I slept too much throughout the day to eat all of them.

So, I accidentally ate 5 egg whites this morning, but I didn't think it was that big of a deal because I missed meals yesterday.  I did well with my meals up until my last one!  Why does that always happen!  (Oh, I know why...I get caught up in something and before I know it, I'm two hours past the last time I should have eaten.  Oops.  Gotta get on that!)

I meant to take a solid 4 hour break from work today, but ended up not doing that.  I only took one hour, and I didn't want to drive all the way home and back because my car is acting up...and my 5th meal was at home. 

Not taking a break also meant I didn't work out AGAIN today, which is three days in a row.  This is NOT what I call making my plan a priority.

However, on a super bright note, the scale read 139.0 today! I know that I shouldn't care about what the scale says, but I have NOT been able to dip below 140 in AGES AND AGES!  So, I am super-excited about that.

Tonight, I have a challenge ahead of me.  I must wash my dishes from today, take a shower, prep all my meals for tomorrow, buy groceries (ugh!), and take all my stuff over to my friend's to stay the night because I am dropping my car off at the shop tomorrow and I don't know if they will have it done in one day, and I don't live close enough to work to walk or take the bus.  I hope they have it done in one day.  I hope it's not that big of a deal.

But for right now, I'm absolutely exhausted.  My hope is to accomplish everything I want to get done tonight, and reward myself with some True Blood.  I missed out last night because I stayed up too late.

Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment