Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week Seven, Day Six. Disappointing day.

I'll make this short because I truly do need to be up early in the morning.

I had my first day that I just couldn't follow my diet plan.  I worked at Green Bowl from 11am to 11pm.  It's Arts Fest, so it's crazy busy, and obviously I need the money to make up for the big empty hole my car repairs (and other things) have left in my bank account.

But it was so busy that there was just NO WAY anybody was going to let me get away with eating every 3 hours.  As it was, I tried to drink my protein shake, and had to have a gulp here, a gulp there...Ugh.

The quickest and most efficient means of getting food into my body was to make a bowl.  So around 3pm, when we had our first lull, I had my first bowl.  Everything about it was fine except that I added peanut sauce to it. This is what happens when you get overly hungry.  But I did manage to avoid noodles and wraps and anything carbohydrate-y except for the brown rice, which I am allowed to do.

Three hours later, I made the same meal, complete with the peanut sauce because I was panicking that if I didn't put a sauce on it, it wouldn't be satisfying and I would be forced to go through the rest of my shift in hunger that would slow me down and make me clumsy and irritable.

Anyway, I made it all the way through and out the other side.  I just wish I hadn't eaten any sugar.  Now...I am feeling like a failure.

I guess I need to go to bed and let tomorrow be another day.

I did get up and go for my bear runs this morning.  It would be great if i could go for a run tomorrow morning before I eat, but I'm not holding myself to it.

I will go to the gym directly after work tomorrow to relieve all that tension and be able to go home and get ready for the rest of the week.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment