Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week Two, Days Six and Seven!

SUPER SHORT POST TONIGHT.

I fell a little bit out of my pattern this weekend, but that's ok. 

Here's the update:  Saturday was a PERFECT day for following my plan.  I ate my meals on time, I got up on time, I worked out early in the morning, and I didn't take a nap like I desperately wanted to.

Unfortunately, I stayed up too late Saturday night, and it kind of made my Sunday a little screwy.  Today was the first day I strayed from my plan, but I didn't stray too far.  I'm really proud of myself for eating better than I used to, even if I was straying from the plan.

The reason the post has to be so short tonight is because I have every intention of getting right back on track tomorrow morning, and the best way to do that is to get a good night's sleep.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day, and I don't expect to see huge changes.  If anything, it might be in the positive direction...may have put back on a pound or something.

That's ok, it really feels like my body is settling in these lost 5 pounds.  We'll see if I'm on to something or just totally making it up.  This week I plan on being pretty serious about working out every day as well.

That's all folks.  Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. high-five...best to you and your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS KELLY! So glad to see it finally let you post a comment!

    ReplyDelete